How to get started:
If you have not already logged on, don't worry, its easy! All you need is the Seesaw for Parents app and your child's QR code, which was sent home your child's green folder on Sept. 26 if you did not pick it up at Curriculum Night. Contact your child's advisor if you have any questions or need another copy of your personal QR code.
You can find the Grade Level presentations here:
- Kindergarten Curriculum Night Presentation
- First Grade Curriculum Night Presentation
- Second Grade Curriculum Night Presentation
- Third Grade Curriculum Night Presentation
- Fourth Grade Curriculum Night Presentation
- Fifth Grade Curriculum Night Presentation
You can also check out our online Q&A Discussion from the evening.
For those of you who were not able to attend, we got a lot of great feedback from parents. Here are some direct quotes from emails that we received about Curriculum Night:
- “Tonight was so great - really informative and wonderful to meet all of our children's teachers at the beginning of the year… I was impressed by their [the staff’s] enthusiasm and all their hard work over the summer to be ready for an even better second year at Lab.”
- “I was totally blown away by curriculum night! It was awesome! I love all of the changes for this year and it was so great to hear from teachers in all of the areas. All of the teachers were so excited about their subjects, the energy was awesome, it was well organized… I could go on.”
- “We would like to thank you [Mary] and your entire administrative team (as well as the teachers) for last night. It was efficient, organized, and we left with so much great information!”
- “We have been attending curriculum nights for nine years and this one was by far the best use of our time. It is clear that everyone at Lab is on the same page with the same shared vision. That's really exciting (and not always easy to do!) We realize the amount of preparation that goes into creating a night like last night - and we truly appreciate it.”
- “[To staff] Please pass along our thanks and appreciation for all the time and effort taken to prepare for this year and for the explanations last night. The teachers' enthusiasm is infectious and it's so great to see!”